Monday 14 February 2011

The narration scrript.

Narrator

Scene 1

I had been waiting so long for a reply from a great academy in America. That day was amazing, I got in and my family where so happy for me, I actually felt proud of myself.
Scene 2

Everything was going perfect, we were all happy warm we spent together, before I left for America.
Scene 3
Little did I know it wasn’t going to last, I kept hearing them whispering behind m back which made me paranoid and my head filled with jealousy.
Scene 4

I knew there was something wrong my suspensions were turning into reality. I was raging with anger when I found out that I was adopted. They didn’t have the courtesy to tell me that I wasn’t part of this family.
Scene 5

I couldn’t stand being amongst these liars, I had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment